Note: While a business account is associated with a SIP Profile, it cannot be used to sign in to Skype and a business account can only be associated with one SIP Profile.
To associate a business account with a SIP Profile:
- Sign in to Skype Manager.
- Click Features in the toolbar.
- In the Features menu on the left, click Skype Connect™.
- Scroll to the SIP Profile for which you need to set up inbound calling and click View profile.
- Click Add a number or business account.
- Select the Add business account tab.
Learn more about adding new members to your Skype Manager.
8. Calls to business accounts can be forwarded to an extension number. If required, enter the extension number to which you want calls forwarded in the Extension number field.
9. Click Confirm.
Note: Skype Connect can be configured to forward calls to Lync Response Group or UM Auto-Attendant. You can do this by typing extension of Lync Response group or UM Auto-Attendant in Extension number field.
- Display the SIP Profile which is using the business account that you need to remove.
- Click the name of the business account that you need to remove.