Channel Subscriptions and fees for Skype Numbers are paid from directly from your Skype Manager balance.
To allocate Skype Credit to a SIP Profile:
- Sign in to Skype Manager.
- Click Features in the toolbar.
- In the Features menu on the left, click Skype Connect.
- Scroll to the SIP Profile to which you want to add Skype Credit and click View profile.
- If the SIP Profile has never had Skype Credit allocated to it before, click Set up outgoing calls. If the SIP Profile has had Skype Credit allocated to it before, click anywhere within the Outgoing calls row.
7. Click Add credit.
8. If you want to enable Auto-recharge, select the Auto-recharge settings tab.
10. In the when balance falls below field, enter the minimum SIP Profile balance that needs to be reached before the Auto-recharge amount is automatically allocated to the SIP Profile.
11. Click Save changes.
To take back the Skype Credit that you previously added to a SIP Profile:
- Display the SIP Profile whose Skype Credit you want to take back.
- Click anywhere within the Outgoing calls row of your SIP Profile.
- Click Take back credit. A message is displayed, informing you how much Skype Credit you’re about to take back.
- Click Take back credit again to return the Skype Credit back to your Skype Manager's credit balance.