This guide will show you how to troubleshoot outbound calls issue from your Skype Gateway.
If you can not make any outbound call from your Skype Gateway. You need to check the following cases:
- Do you have sufficient Skype Credit allocated to the SIP Profile?
- Do you have sufficient Skype Credit allocated to Skype Manager?
- Is the connection your Skype Gateway uses to connect to the internet?
- Have your SIP IP Authentication changed?
- Has the SIP Profile been deleted?
- Has your corporate network changed?
- Is there an outage or planned maintenance on Skype Connect?