Error Message: In Order to Configure TCP/IP, You Must Install and Enable a Network Adapter Card.
1. Download Vytru Network Adapter Hotfix.
2. Extract VytruRVCHotFix-NIC.rar file to the root of your USB flash drive.
3. Attach the USB flash drive to RVC Unit.
4. Open RVC Settings.
5. Click VytruRVCHotFix-NIC
6. Under Network adapters, drill down to the specific network adapter "Intel (R) Ethernet Connection" and select “Uninstall”.
7. Mark "Delete the driver software for this device" check-box, then click OK.
8. After it’s removed, make it detect automatically by right-click RVC3000 and click Scan for hardware changes.
9. The network adapter will once again show up in installed devices list.
10. Close the Device Manager window.
11. Go back to the CMD window, click Enter to restart the system.
Now try accessing the TCP/IP properties for that adapter, the error will no longer pop-up and the IP settings can be changed as needed.