A. Import external contacts one by one.
B. Import bulk of external contacts.
To get started,
- Right-click group you want to add external contact to e.g. "Financial", and then click Create New Contact.
- In the Name text box type the external contact name e.g. "John Smith", and in the SIP URI text box type the external contact SIP address e.g. "sip:firstname.lastname@example.org", and then click Create.
- Now as you see, external contact "John Smith" is added sucessfully to group "Financial"
- Create new text file and change its extension to CSV.
- Open this file with MS Excel.
- Fill the file as below screenshot.
- Click Save and name it e.g. "external-users.csv"
- Open Contacts Manager application.
- Right-click All Contact Lists, and then click Create
- In the Name text box type a contact list name e.g. "External" as below screenshot.
- In the console tree, expand the "External" contact list node, right click Contact List, click Import Contact List .
- Choose CSV file you want to import e.g. "External-Users.csv", and click Open
- Now file is imported successfully to Contacts Manager.
- Now as you see, the groups in CSV file are shown under "External" contact list.
- You can copy or move imported groups to other contact lists.