This guide will show you how to retrieve a SIP Profile’s configuration for Skype Gateway.
To retrieve a SIP Profile's configuration:
- Sign in to Skype Manager™.
- Click Features in the toolbar.
- In the Features menu on the left, click Skype Connect™.
- Scroll to the SIP Profile whose configuration you need to view and click View profile.
- In the Skype Connect menu on the left, click Authentication details. The registration details of the SIP Profile are displayed.
- Click IP Authentication, The Public IP address and UDP Port are displayed.
- You must see the green check mark switch to IP Authentication, and then click Save.