- Check that you install Contacts Manager version 4.0 on a physical or virtual machine that join domain and that doesn't hold any Lync Server or Active Directory role.
- Create trust application manually by following the below steps:
- Open Lync Server Management Shell then run below commands.
- New-CSTrustedApplicationPool -Identity FQDN -Site Site-Id
- New-CSTrustedApplication -Identity FQDN/urn:application:contactsmanager51817 -Port 61817
After successfully run the above commands re-run Contacts Manager setup again and you will find that create trust application is succeeded.
FQDN = FQDN of Contacts Manager's Machine
Site-Id = You can get site id by running Get-CSsite in Lync Server Management Shell