This guide will show you how to import certificate in the Room Video Conferencing System (RVC).
To get started,
- Open RVC Settings
- Open Certificate
- Plug a USB flash drive that host your certificate into RVC Unit, and then click on the certificate you would like to import.
- Select the certificate that you would like to import.
- Click Install Certificate
- Select the logical store where you want to import the certificate as Local Machine, and then click Next
- Select Place all certificates in the following store, click Browse, select the certificate store where you want to import the certificate as Trusted Root Certification Authorities , click OK, and then click Next
- Click Finish
- The Import was successful, click OK
- Now, the certificate has been imported.