Depending on Skype Gateway, you can also be able to direct calls to that Skype Number to, for example, a Lync Responce Group or Auto Attendant.
To assign a new Skype Number to a SIP Profile:
- Sign in to Skype Manager.
- Click Features in the toolbar.
- In the Features menu on the left, click Skype Connect™.
- Scroll to the SIP Profile to which you want to assign a Skype Number and click View profile.
- Click Add a number or business account.
- Select the Add Skype Number tab.
- Click Buy a new Number.
9. Click Continue.
10. Select the area codes you want to use and how you want to be billed.
11. Click Buy now. The Skype Number you’ve purchased is automatically assigned to the SIP Profile.
To cancel a Skype Number assigned to a SIP Profile:
- Display the SIP Profile to which the Skype Number is assigned.
- Click anywhere within the Incoming calls row.
- Click Cancel number. A message is displayed indicating when the Skype Number will expire if you proceed with the cancellation.
- Click Cancel number to cancel the Skype Number.