Contacts Manager V3.0
for Microsoft Lync 2010 & 2013
Contacts Manager for Microsoft Lync ensures that your Lync users' contacts lists are centrally managed and up to date representing the relevant contacts that matters the most which assure unified communication is being used on the right manner and in return increases their productivity and enable effective communication.
Lync administrator can build unified, organized, and updated contact lists that can be rolled out to users which capitalize the benefits of deploying the Lync Server by helping them connect and engage with contacts who matter the most.
Help Lync Users Communicate Effectively
- Enable meaningful conversations: Make the right contacts connect at the right time using Lync by creating relevant, fresh contact lists.
- Quick Lync user adoption: Lync users will reach their desired contacts and start communicating immediately.
- Effective Communication: Centrally-managed, fresh Lync contact lists will further make communication more effective.
- Enhance One-Click Communication: Contact Manager makes one-click communication more robust and easier to use when the users have their contacts list designed and organized in the right manner.
- Enhance Conferencing Experience: Adding your video conference rooms to users’ contact list will increase your seamless access to the Lync ready devices
Accelerate and Ease the process of on-boarding new employees
- Make New Hires Engage Faster: You don’t only provide your new users with their contact list, you also introduce them to their existing colleagues by adding them their contact lists.
- On-going Lync Contact Management Process: You can easily wipe users from a contact list, add new ones, or you can populate the pre-set contact lists to new Lync users once they are on board.
Administrate Lync and Active Directory in One Place
- Sync with Active Directory: Seamless sync enables you to load the Active Directory domains and users which will be your first step in building contact lists and groups.
- Bulk Enable and disable Lync users: Enable and disable your Lync users right from Contacts Manager for Lync.
- Change Lync User Picture: Change your Lync users’ pictures from Contacts Manager for Lync without having to do that from within the Active Directory.
Take Federation to The Next Level
- Import Contact List: By creating a .CSV file containing your federated customers and partners, you can import it into the contact list in Contacts Manager and populate it to your users.
- Leverage Federation: Make best use of federation and let your users stay connected externally by adding the external contacts to their contact lists.
- Add Telephone Numbers: You can also add telephone numbers as external contacts not SIP addresses only.
High Scalability and Reliability
- Functional and Dynamic: Contacts Manager will always live up to your expectations when it comes to reliability and performance no matter how large your Lync deployment is.
- Multi-domains and Multi-pools support: Contacts Manager supports multi-domains and multi-pools Lync deployments.
Empower Lync Productivity on The Go
- Rich Lync Apps Experience: with the Lync contact list organized and populated to Lync users, they will also take their Lync contact lists mobile on the go.
- Communication Anywhere: Lync mobile apps were mainly built to empower users to communicate on the go. Now they have what it takes to better communicate using Lync apps.
- Better Utilization of Lync Desk Phones: For Lync users using the Lync-certified phones, it is much easier to communicate and make best use of them thanks to their pre-populated contact lists.
4 Easy Steps to Effectively Manage your Lync Users’ Contact Lists
- Create: Quickly and easily create a contact list groups & contacts.
- Assign: Select which Lync users you want to assign and roll out this contact list to.
- Populate: Push your preset contact lists to all your Lync users at once.
- Update: Use Contacts Manager to update your contact lists seamlessly and automatically.
Quick and Easy Lync Contact Management
- Easy: Easy to use software solution thanks to a simple user interface, your contact lists will be created and ready to publish in minutes.
- Be Productive: Central and automatic Lync contact management saves you more time and efforts.
- Happy Lync Users: Lync users will be grateful for helping them eliminate the time needed for building their contact lists and will focus more on communicating with their colleagues effectively and instantly.