This guide will show you how to uninstall Contacts Manager version 4.0 then reinstall it without losing your configuration.
Let's get started,
- Open Contacts Manager console.
- Right-click All Contact Lists Node, In the menu that appears, choose Backup.
- Give a name to the backup file, and navigate to the location where you want to save it, and then click Save.
- Popup meesage will appear that backup is taken successfully.
- Close Contacts Manager console.
- Click Start button
- Click Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click Contacts Manager, and then click uninstall.
- Click CM Configuration, and then click uninstall.
- Re-install Contacts Manager.
- After installation completed, open Contacts Manager console.
- Right-click All Contact Lists Node, In the menu that appears, choose Restore.
- Navigate to the location of th file you want to restore, and select it, and then click ok.
- Popup meesage will appear that Restore operation is completed successfully.
- After you restart Contacts Manager, you will find all your contact lists in Contacts Manager console.